AC Installation in DeMotte
#1 FOR AC INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENTS IN DEMOTTE, IN
Choose Quality Without Compromise
Two companies can install the same unit very differently. This is why it’s so important to choose a reputable contractor that doesn’t cut corners and takes the time to do the job right. What many homeowners don’t realize is that it isn’t always the product that’s most important. Rather, it’s the quality of the installation work and how much the technician cares about ensuring your long-term comfort and success.
This is why we only employ the best of the best to wear our uniforms and perform AC replacements for our customers. From start to finish, our technicians take every measure to ensure your new equipment will exceed your expectations. It starts with a thorough consultation and ends with an efficient, reliable cooling system that you can be thrilled to call your own!
Why Upgrade Instead of Repair?
Nothing burns like the cost and frustration of a faulty air conditioner. If your unit is 10 to 15 years old, you might want to consider upgrading sooner rather than later. Doing so offers a number of advantages, including:
- Improved comfort control such as zoning capabilities. Tired of the never-ending thermostat war? Many newer units have zoning capabilities that allow you to control the temperature of each individual zone.
- Energy-saving enhancements with smart thermostats. Using a programmable thermostat [LINK TO Cooling > Thermostats page], you can set a cooling schedule based on when you’re home and when you’re away. You can set the thermostat higher for when you’re at work and program it so your home is nice and cool by the time you return.
- Lower energy bills. Older systems have lower Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) ratings, which means they require more energy to operate. By upgrading to a newer, more-efficient system, you will reduce your energy bills for the long term. In addition, many of the newer systems we install come with energy rebates.
- Reduced carbon footprint. With a newer unit, you can comfortably cool your home while benefitting the environment.
We Are Air Conditioning Matchmakers!
Just as people look for compatibility with love, they seek the same “aha” feeling with their air conditioners. But with so many options available, how do you know what’s truly right for you?
This is where our experts can help. We know these products inside and out. So, once we learn more about your needs and preferences, we’ll match you with the perfect system. We’ll ask you a number of questions, such as:
- How large is your home (i.e., how much square footage will the unit need to cool)?
- How often do you run your air conditioner?
- How cool do you keep your home when the AC is on?
- Do you have central air or a ductless cooling layout?
- Is saving energy a priority for you?
- What is your budget?
Once we have this information, we’ll recommend the system that’s just right for you. We partner with leading manufacturers and, as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are your local experts on outstanding cooling technology.
Our Cooling Installation Process:
- Once we help you select a unit and we have it in stock, we’ll schedule an installation date. From start to finish, the installation typically takes a few hours.
- On the day of your installation, we’ll prep the workspace as-needed and do all of the heavy lifting to get the new unit in place. From there, we’ll begin hooking up the unit and making all of the proper connections.
- Once the unit is installed, we will test every component to ensure your unit will perform optimally. Every installation that we complete is performed according to manufacturer specifications.
- We’ll walk you through everything we’ve done, show you the various controls/features of your new unit and ensure you’re fully satisfied with our work. For us, no job is complete until you give us the thumbs up!