AC Repair in Hebron
#1 FOR AC REPAIR SERVICES IN HEBRON, IN WITH OVER 250 5-STAR REVIEWS
Count on Our Experienced Crew to Do a Stellar Job
By mid-summer, the Indiana heat can be unforgiving. (We’re feeling toasty just thinking about it!) So when something goes wrong with your air conditioner, it’s more than just an inconvenience. It’s an emergency.
This is how we treat each and every repair call. We know a broken air conditioner is a serious matter so we’re committed to repairing your system in the fastest, most-efficient way possible with 24/7 emergency service available. After all, we don’t call ourselves All-Star for nothing!
When Do I Need Cooling Repair?
When the problem is small and less noticeable, it can be very tempting to look the other way. Many homeowners do this and hope the problem will go away on its own. However, we can tell you that air conditioners are not self-correcting systems. If you notice something out of the ordinary—even if it seems small and minor, the problem isn’t going to disappear. In fact, it will only get worse over time and will become more expensive to fix the longer it’s left untreated.
Your air conditioner likely needs to be repaired if:
- The air coming out of the system is lukewarm. The air from your AC should never be anything but cold. If your system is consistently blowing warm air, there’s a mechanical issue that needs to be addressed.
- The unit is making unusual sounds. If your unit sounds like it’s throwing a tantrum, this is a telltale sign something is wrong.
- The unit turns on and off frequently. Rapid cycling is an indicator there’s a problem with your unit.
- Your cooling bills have been consistently higher than usual. If your cooling bills have increased but your usage hasn’t, there’s an underlying issue that needs to be addressed.
Repair or Replace: What’s the Right Call?
If your unit is on the older side but less than 15 years old, it can be tough to know whether you should repair or replace it. Ultimately, the answer depends on a number of factors, such as:
- How efficient your unit is. (i.e., what the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating is). Newer units can achieve a SEER up to 25, whereas older units can be as low as eight or nine. The higher the SEER, the more efficient your unit is, which translates to long-term savings on your energy bills.
- How frequently the unit needs to be repaired. If your AC is always acting up, you can save more in the long run by replacing it.
- How satisfied you are with your current unit. Older systems don’t have the comfort controls that many of the newer ones do. If you want to utilize newer features such as programmable thermostats, zoning control and more, it might be wiser to replace your unit before it depreciates even further.
Keep Cool & Carry on With All-Star
Day or night, rain or shine, we are here to keep your home cool and comfortable all season long. There isn’t a single repair out there that we haven’t already encountered and fixed for other customers. So you can rest easy knowing that no matter what’s wrong with your air conditioner, we have the training and experience to quickly make it right!