No Central Air? No Problem
There are certain times when ductwork just doesn’t make sense. For example, your home is older and it would be both disruptive and expensive to have ductwork installed. Or perhaps you’re adding onto your home and need to cool a smaller space at an affordable cost. In both situations, a ductless mini-split is the ideal choice.
Why Go Ductless?
Small but mighty, mini-splits offer the comfort of central air without the ductwork. This alternative cooling technology offers a number of advantages, including:
- Energy efficiency. If you have rooms in your home that you don’t use, a ductless system can help you save significantly. Unlike central air that cools your entire home, ductless technology allows you to choose which areas to cool. This means you can stay comfortable in the rooms you do use while saving money on the rooms you don’t use.
- Zoning control. Temperature wars are a common problem among families. With a ductless unit, you can control different zones independently and keep everyone happy.
- Improved indoor air quality. Over time, dust and debris builds up in air ducts and the only way to remove it is by having your ductwork cleaned. Ductless units don’t have this problem and are overall a better choice for healthy indoor air quality.
- No leaks. Many times, homeowners don’t even realize how much energy they’re losing (or how much money they’re spending) due to leaks in their ductwork. Since there’s no ductwork involved with mini-splits, you won’t need to worry about this.
- Fast and seamless installation. Installing ductwork is a time-consuming and expensive process. By comparison, ductless units are much easier to install and can be set up in a fraction of the time.
We Carry & Install Only the Best
We’ve been installing ductless systems since the very beginning and can set you up with an efficient, reliable unit that will exceed your expectations. Once we gather a clear understanding of your needs, we will properly size your unit and recommend the perfect model for you. Allow us to show you just how far cooling technology has come and what you can achieve by going the ductless route.