No More Setbacks and Disruptions
Unfortunately, Mother Nature doesn’t care whether you just stocked up your freezer or you’re busy working on the computer. Whenever the power goes out, your life and productivity get put on hold.
That is, unless you have a generator to step in and take over.
Here at All-Star, we install industry-leading generators that customers know and trust. These systems are able to automatically detect when the power goes out and continue running until the utility lines are repaired.
Why Invest in a Generator?
If your home is prone to power outages, you’ll definitely want to consider investing in a generator. The brands we install are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
With a dependable generator, you can:
- Continue using your air conditioner or heater to stay comfortable.
- Protect your perishables and medicine in the freezer and refrigerator.
- Protect your indoor air quality. (If you open the windows after losing air conditioning, pollutants such as pollen and pet dander can enter your home.)
- Continue using your sump pump to protect your home from flooding.
- Continue using your electrical appliances, such as the computer, television, etc., and prevent sudden electrical surges when the power returns.
- Increase the value of your home.
We install whole-home backup generators that can detect power outages within seconds. Once the utility power is restored, your generator will automatically stand down until the next time you need it.
Though generators are extremely beneficial, we understand they are also a significant investment. That’s why we offer a number of financing options to help our customers upgrade their comfort and safety with better peace of mind.
Make Power Outages a Problem of Yesterday
The frustrating part about power outages is they’re completely out of your control. But with the right generator, you can put the power back in your hands, regardless of what’s happening outside.