We Live & Breathe Five-Star Value
Understanding what’s happening with your indoor air is easier said than done. You know how you feel and the types of symptoms you’re experiencing, but you have no idea what’s causing them.
This is where our indoor air quality (IAQ) specialists at All-Star can help.
Did you know that indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air? As we seal off our homes to make them more energy efficient, we are essentially creating a breeding ground for pollutants and contaminants to grow. But with the right IAQ strategy in place, you can enjoy the benefits of an energy-efficient home without the setbacks.
Here at All-Star Service, we have spent decades testing and treating indoor air for customers across Northwest Indiana. Whether the problem is pet dander, excess humidity or another issue, we’ll help you improve your air quality and find some much-needed relief from your symptoms! Treating your indoor air is also beneficial because clean air will improve the performance and longevity of your heating and cooling equipment.
Some of the most common problems we treat include:
- Excess humidity
- Contaminants such as pollen, pet dander, smoke fumes, dust, mold spores and more that can aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms
- Dry air
- Recurrent mold or mildew
- Foul odors
If you don’t know what’s causing your symptoms, contact us to have our specialists test your air and provide the answers you need.
We’ll Help You Build the Winning Strategy
Depending on what’s wrong with your air, treating it can involve either one system or a combination of several. No matter what we recommend, you can rest assured our word is backed by decades of experience and a long history of happy customers. We will only recommend a product if you truly need it to improve your indoor air and your quality of life.
We offer the most effective and proven IAQ solutions available, including:
- Air filters. These systems are available in a variety of models and can be integrated with your current HVAC system. They work by capturing airborne particles that would otherwise contaminate the air you breathe. Filters also protect your HVAC system by preventing the particles from entering and damaging your equipment.
- Air purification systems. This is air filtration to the max. Air purifiers capture and kill airborne pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, mold, viruses, pollen, pet dander, dust, smoke fumes and more.
- Germicidal UV lamps. We install these lamps right into your ductwork. As air passes under the light, the UV technology will kill pathogens such as mold, bacteria and more. UV lamps are used in the medical field to sterilize air, so you can feel confident that this solution will be safe and effective in your home.
- Whole-home humidifiers. When the air is too dry, humidifiers add moisture to alleviate symptoms such as sore throats, irritated eyes, dry skin and more. Humidifiers come in several different models and, when used effectively, can help lower your heating costs because the humid air will keep you feeling warmer at a lower temperature.
- Dehumidifiers. When humidity levels are higher during the warmer months, dehumidifiers can help regulate the moisture and resolve issues such as mold growth, damaged furniture and more. Similar to the cost-saving benefits of humidifiers, dehumidifiers can help you save on your cooling costs because you will feel cooler at a higher temperature.
Make Your Air Cleaner, Safer and Better With All-Star
The symptoms and discomforts caused by poor air quality are entirely treatable. At All-Star, we’re ready to step in and clear the air so that you can feel better and enjoy your home through every season.